You don't need to be an industry insider or advanced rider to join us. All it takes is $35 ($55 for a family membership) and the desire to ride and hang out with a nice bunch of cyclists!
What are the benefits to membership?
Reasons to join Spokane Rocket Velo include friendship, encouragement, fun, and fitness. By joining us you also support our mission of promoting bicycle riding and racing in the Spokane area. Spokane Rocket Velo members receive some tangible benefits as well:
- Ability to register Spokane Rocket Velo as your team on your racing license
- Thereby allowing participation in team-only events, such team points competitions, and Team Time Trials, etc.
- No unattached rider fees at USAC races.
- The experience and benefit of racing as part of a team, including team tactics, etc
- Member-Only benefits on the Spokane Rocket Velo website, including:
- Access to the SRV Store (team kits, stickers, socks, hats...)
- Access to member-only sections of the forums
- Ability to add events and rides to the SRV Calendar
- Indentification as a SRV Member on our website forums
- Access to upload your own videos and pictures
- Access to view user profiles
- Access to newsletter subscription management
- Easy access to modify and manage your website profile
What's required of a member?
At SRV, we aim to grow group of dedicated cyclists who not only ride their bikes for fun but also work to grow bicycling in the Inland Northwest. As an SRV member, you are required to complete AT LEAST FOUR of the following bulleted items:
- Volunteer with SRV: Volunteer opportunities include, flagger, marshal, registration, race caravan driver, race medical/first responder. Volunteer twice—or find two volunteers for us—and receive one SRV-hosted race for free.
- Ride with SRV: Join the team for at least four of our weekly club rides, including the Monday Night Soft Pedal, Wednesday’s Elk Ride, Thursday’s Chase The Sun Ride, and Saturday’s club ride.
- Race with SRV: Enter at least two USAC-sanctioned races (any discipline) wearing your SRV jersey. Race for SRV at least four times and the club will give you $20 to help offset your entry fees.
- Eat with SRV: Attend either of the “Meet the Team Ride/BBQs” held in early spring and the summer.
- Celebrate with SRV: Attend the catered year-end Dinner Party held in late fall or early winter.
- Create a better SRV: Complete either the USAC Official’s Training Class or become a Washington State certified flagger. Both classes will be paid for by SRV and are pretty painless.
Can I ride with Spokane Rocket Velo even if I'm not a member?
Absolutely, but we request that you fill out a release of liability form and bring it to the ride. You only need to do this once per year.
Am I a good fit with Spokane Rocket Velo?
Maybe. The best way to find out is to come talk to us.
"How fast do you guys ride?"
We get asked this question a lot. We ride much slower than some groups, and we ride much faster than other groups. We have members with a wide range of fitness levels, from beginners to seasoned racers. We also have different paced rides. Show up with an open mind and be ready to ride. Check out our weekly club rides to see which ride best suits you.
How can I join Spokane Rocket Velo?
Easy. Follow the instructions on the Membership Form page - we always welcome new members, no matter what your ability level or time to dedicate.
We look forward to riding with you!
Spokane Rocket Velo
Они ""последовали за мной той же самой ""тропинкой, по которой я недавно пришел.
Сам он не питал ""вражды к семинолам.
Домино с трудом заставила себя "Teamviewer скачать бесплатно без регистрации"раскинуть мозгами.
Благодарю, Спайдо, со мной все в порядке.
Мальчик прекрасно знал, что Рис Джордан очень старый человек, гораздо старше, чем был бы сейчас "Oysters chrom 2010 прошивка"его отец, если бы не умер, и большинство других пациентов в лечебнице Веритэ.
Некоторые крутились медленно, некоторые быстро, большие поворачивались к маленьким.